- This event has passed.
Suits & Sneakers presents: How to THRIVE in tough economic times
August 7 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
As most of you know, Suits & Sneakers was set to host Jason Silva in Johannesburg on the evening of Wednesday, 7 August 2019 but the tour fell through last week. While we were totally committed to this tour, the cancellation was out of our control and we had already paid for the venue. So we decided to use this as an opportunity to speak about a topic that has been on our minds for quite some time.
Right now, South Africa is in the midst of a tough economic climate and we figured there was no more relevant a topic to discuss than how to thrive in tough economic times. The key word here is “thrive”. Most people are just in survival mode at the moment which is understandable but we want to help people move to a place of abundance.
With this in mind, I would like to invite you to join myself and some of my friends/fellow speakers on the evening of Wednesday, 7 August at the Galleria in Sandton where we will deep dive into the theme of how to thrive in tough economic times.
WHAT WILL WE DISCUSS?
- Understanding the mindset you need for abundance (show me the thoughts of your subconscious and I’ll show you the blueprint for your life)
- When tough times hit, get healthy so you can focus (exercise, sleep, meditation & food as medicine)
- How to use exponential technology to create leverage and scale
- How to create value in tough times and find the right customers
- How to pitch to win better customers
- How to find your Ikigai (Finding happiness and satisfaction in your career)
WHO WILL BE SPEAKING/INTERVIEWED ON THE EVENING?
- Mark Sham (Host)
- John Sanei
- Erik Kruger
- Martin Kruger
- Justin Cohen
- Mushambi Mutuma